Alpine Shredders has now incorporated small shred size options in the world’s fastest shred truck – the 720 VMAX.
- Three shred sizes available with one piece of equipment
- Simple push of a button activation in seconds
- Pierce & tear technology with NO addition reduction equipment or moving parts
Simply push VS1 or VS2 on the operators control panel and within seconds it is shredding at reduced shred size. The end result is a reduction in shred size to mirror some of the current trends requested by service providers and their customers.
- Standard 5/8” commercial shredding at an impressive 13,000 lbs./hr.
- VS1 setting reduces throughput to approximately 1,200 lbs./hr. with the shred size averaging 1 square inch
- VS2 setting resulting in slightly smaller particles than VS1 decreases throughput to 750 lbs./hr. with size averaging ¾ of a square inch