Looking for maximum power in a full sized truck? The V-MAX shreds up to 12,000 LBS per hour and leaves all other trucks in this class in the dust. This is the fastest full sized shred truck on the market today.
Includes all the standard features built into every Alpine Mobile Shred Truck, including:
- Alpine solid shaft shredder
- Premium, low profile aerodynamic body
- Safety strobe lights & backup camera
- Shred Load Detection fuel saver
- Fully featured premium chassis
- CDL shreds at an incredible 12,000 lbs/hr* with up to 12,500 lbs payload
* Throughput varies with material.
V-MAX PHOTO GALLERY
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Robust shredder assembly with solid cutter shafts
- Individual direct drive planetary gearboxes
- Remote curbside control with engine / PTO and shredder start / stop
- Alpine ShurGrip cart lift system
- Shred Load Detection
- Full vision system including safety backup camera
- OHSA compliant integrated operator safety system
- Low travel height and low center of gravity. We have lowered our body an additional 10% which means improved aerodynamics and better fuel efficiency.
- Heavy duty body construction
- Galvanized Deck
* Optional built in Hard Drive Shredder (available in most models)
Keeping it Simple is Smart
One thing we’ve learned over the years is that the more complicated things get, the more likely they are to fail – and the more expensive they are to repair. Part of our design and engineering process is to figure out how to simplify and make things more efficient, while still withstanding rigorous use. The simple and durable solution is the one that works best.
We have engineered Mobile Shredding Equipment that is simple to maintain – with fewer moving parts than competitive equipment. Our low-RPM, high-torque shredder assembly increases the life of all hydraulics, pumps, gearboxes and shredder shafts. High tip force and aggressive hook profile ensures superior throughput even on the toughest dense paper.
The end result is a shred truck that requires low maintenance and is ENGINEERED TO LAST. KEEPING IT SIMPLE IS SMART.