The best value in fully featured shred trucks, the STAK SERIES is engineered and built tough to outlast all competition. If you want proven reliability, less maintenance, massive throughput and payload – look no further.
Available in 2 Models: STAK 26 & STAK 33
Includes all the standard features built into every Alpine Mobile Shred Truck, including:
- Alpine solid shaft shredder
- Premium, low profile aerodynamic body
- Safety strobe lights & backup camera
- Shred Load Detection fuel saver
- Fully featured premium chassis
- STAK 26 – NON CDL shreds up to 6,000 lbs/hr* with up to 8,500 lbs payload
- STAK 33 – CDL shreds up to 7,500 lbs/hr* with up to 12,750 lbs payload
*Throughput varies with material.
Standard Features Include:
- Robust shredder assembly with solid cutter shafts
- Individual direct drive planetary gearboxes
- Remote curbside control with engine / PTO and shredder start / stop
- Alpine ShurGrip cart lift system
- Shred Load Detection
- Full vision system including safety backup camera
- OHSA compliant integrated operator safety system
- Low travel height and low center of gravity. We have lowered our body an additional 10% which means improved aerodynamics and better fuel efficiency.
- Heavy duty body construction
- Galvanized Deck
Optional built in Hard Drive Shredder (available in most models)