The best value in fully featured shred trucks, the STAK SERIES is engineered and built tough to outlast all competition. If you want proven reliability, less maintenance, massive throughput and payload – look no further.
STAK ONE 26
Shreds up to 4,500 lbs/hr* with up to 8,250 lbs payload
Shreds up to 6,000 lbs/hr* with up to 8,250 lbs payload
Shreds up to 7,500 lbs/hr* with up to 12,750 lbs payload
* Throughput varies with material.
Includes all the standard features built into every Alpine Mobile Shred Truck, including:
- Alpine solid shaft shredder
- Premium, low profile aerodynamic body
- Safety strobe lights & backup camera
- Shred Load Detection fuel saver
- Fully featured premium chassis
STAK PHOTO GALLERY
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Robust shredder assembly with solid cutter shafts
- Individual direct drive planetary gearboxes
- Remote curbside control with engine / PTO and shredder start / stop
- Alpine ShurGrip cart lift system
- Shred Load Detection
- Full vision system including safety backup camera
- OHSA compliant integrated operator safety system
- Low travel height and low center of gravity. We have lowered our body an additional 10% which means improved aerodynamics and better fuel efficiency.
- Heavy duty body construction
- Galvanized Deck
* Optional built in Hard Drive Shredder (available in most models)
Keeping it Simple is Smart
One thing we’ve learned over the years is that the more complicated things get, the more likely they are to fail – and the more expensive they are to repair. Part of our design and engineering process is to figure out how to simplify and make things more efficient, while still withstanding rigorous use. The simple and durable solution is the one that works best.
We have engineered Mobile Shredding Equipment that is simple to maintain – with fewer moving parts than competitive equipment. Our low-RPM, high-torque shredder assembly increases the life of all hydraulics, pumps, gearboxes and shredder shafts. High tip force and aggressive hook profile ensures superior throughput even on the toughest dense paper.
The end result is a shred truck that requires low maintenance and is ENGINEERED TO LAST. KEEPING IT SIMPLE IS SMART.